Cool features on this 49-Key Controller
The Samson Carbon 49 is an affordable keyboard controller for beginners and professionals alike. Just some of its features include dedicated octave and transpose buttons, pitch bend and modulation wheels, assignable data encoder, a sustain pedal input, MIDI output and volume slider, ensuring the dynamics and subtleties of every performance are captured.
The Carbon 49 also has the ability to interface with the Apple iPad, allowing you to quickly record and create music on the go. Powered by a single USB connector, the Samson Carbon 49 is the perfect controller for those wanting a portable and user friendly MIDI controller keyboard.
Includes Native Instruments Komplete Elements software.
Samson Carbon 49 USB MIDI Controller Features:
- Great-feeling, compact semi-weighted keyboard controller
- 49 velocity-sensitive keys capture the full dynamics of your performances
- Dedicated Transpose and Octave buttons
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels
- Assignable data encoder and volume slider
- Shift key to adjust up to 14 performance-related control parameters
- 3-digit, 7-segement LCD displays the behavior of every function in real-time
- MIDI Out, sustain pedal input and USB connections
- Integrated iPad stand; can be powered directly by your iPad
- May be used with your favorite iPad apps (requires optional Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- Ships with Native Instrument's Komplete Elements software
- iPad and USB bus powered
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
Carbon 49 TECH SPECS
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted, Velocity-sensitive
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Encoders/Pots: 1
- Faders: 1
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x Sustain, 1 x Expression
- MIDI I/O: Out/USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Power Supply: Bus Powered
- Height: 7.5cm
- Width: 79cm
- Depth: 22cm
- Weight: 2.8kg
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.