Studio quality USB Microphone
Rode NT-USB is a cardioid, side-address USB microphone with an integrated headphone amplifier and stereo headphone jack that allows for latency-free monitoring.
Rode NT-USB includes the feature of a "Direct Mix Control" which allows you to select between mic input and source input for monitoring.
Rode NT-USB USB Condenser Microphone Features:
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring
- Direct mix control between mic input and source output
- Compatible with Apple iPad with optional camera kit
- Cardioid polar pattern
- All-in-one package lets you start recording straight out of the box
- Includes pop shield, a tripod desk stand, a ring mount, a 20-foot long USB cable, and a storage pouch
Buy your Rode NT-USB Microphone from your Rode specialists in Brisbane Australia - Musiclab!
Rode NT-USB Specifications
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer Headphone amplifier|
|A/D Converter||16-bit, 48 kHz|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||96 dB|
|Maximum SPL||110 dB SPL|
|Power Requirements||USB 5 V DC|
|Weight||18.3 oz (520 g)|
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.