- Only 1 Left!
- 0 Reviews
Nord Stage 3 is the fifth generation of our successful Stage series continuing our vision of the ultimate instrument for the performing musician.
Ultra-light 76-key Stage Piano
The Nord Stage 3 is the fifth generation of our successful Stage series continuing our vision of the ultimate instrument for the performing musician.
The outstanding new flagship instrument features the latest award-winning technologies including the Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with sample playback, Nord's acclaimed Nord C2D organ, a greatly enhanced Piano Section and extensive hands-on Effects - all in one exceptional performance keyboard.
Excellent playability from the lightweight Hammer Action Portable keybed
The Nord Stage 3 HP76 sports Nord's lightweight Hammer Action Portable keybed, the same one found on the Nord Electro HP models and the Nord Piano HP. Keyboardists at Musiclab reckon that it's an outstanding keybed that's well suited for piano, organ, and synth performances. The amazingly portable weighted hammer action piano keys, limits the weight of the Nord Stage 3 HP76 to only 12,4 kg (27,3 lbs), compared to it's bigger 88 key brother weighing in at 19kg. When you're lugging a lot of gear around, that can make a really welcome difference! This keybed has a note range of E to G.
Piano, organ, and synth sound engines onboard
From expansive grand pianos to searing synthesizer leads, the Nord Stage 3 HP76 does it all. You'll be able to cover a wide range of musical styles in a single session, and a slew of dedicated function controls makes it easy to tweak your sounds until they're perfect for your application. And with two independent instrument slots, you can load up two pianos, two organs, two synths, and effects, all simultaneously to create huge layered sounds.
Choose your favorite instruments from the Nord Piano Library
The Nord Stage 3 HP76 boasts 2GB of memory for sounds from the Nord Piano Library. This is Nord's collection of painstakingly emulated instruments including acoustic and electric pianos, harpsichords, clavinets, and much more. While the factory-included sounds on the Stage 3 HP76 are outstanding, you'll be able to pick and choose even more from the Nord Piano Library.
Nord Stage 3 HP76 76-key Stage Piano Features at a Glance:
- Digital stage piano with piano, organ, and synthesizer sound engines
- Fast and smooth feel from the 76-key weighted Hammer Action Portable keybed
- 2 OLED displays for Program and Synth sections provide clear navigation and operation
- Seamless Transitions between program changes eliminate interruptions in your sound when changing patches
- Song Mode with set list functionality makes it easier to manage your stage performances and keep up at the gig
- 2GB of memory to add your favorite instrument sounds from the Nord Piano Library
- 2 independent instrument slots allow you to utilize 2 pianos, 2 organs, 2 synths, and effects simultaneously
- Expanded instrument selection includes electric pianos, strings, voices, folk instruments, and more
- Extern Section allows you to integrate external MIDI sound modules as if they were part of the keyboard
- Vital functions have dedicated controls so you can access them quickly
- Supports Program Changes from external footswitch (not included)
The Nord Stage 3 supports the following pedals: Fatar, Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
Program Change Pedal
The Nord Stage 3 supports program change (Up/Down) via momentary two-button pedals such as the Boss FS-6 and Boss FS-7.
What's included in the Box:
Need help getting to know Nords Stage 3 76HP Stage Piano? Check out these awesome Nord Tutorial Videos.
Need even more info on the Nord Stage 3 Keyboard Range visit Nord's website here.
Buy your Nord Stage 3 76HP Stage Piano from your Nord specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab.
Nord Stage 3 HP-76 Specs:
- Master Level Control
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- 400 Programs - 8 Banks with 10 Pages each. Each Page has 5 Program locations
- Song Mode - 8 Banks with 50 Songs each (400 Songs in total). Each Song has 5 Song Parts (Programs).
- 5 Live Buffers
- 2 Individual Slot Setups
- 3 Morph sources (Modulation Wheel, Control Pedal, Aftertouch)
- Global Mono output
- Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
- Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
- Internal and MIDI clock source
- MIDI over USB functionality
- Level control
- Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones
- 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off
- Keyboard Zones editor mode
- Nord C2D B3 Tone wheel Organ simulation
- Vox Continental and Farfisa models
- 2 Digital Pipe Organ models
- 9 digitally controlled Drawbars
- Physical Drawbars (Compact model only)
- Drawbar Live mode (Compact model only)
- Percussion controls
- Vibrato / Chorus control
- Two Drawbar Presets per Slot
- 2-Part Multitimbral (2 manuals)
- 2 GB memory for Piano sounds
- All sounds can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 120 Voice Polyphony
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- 4 Selectable Velocity Curves
- Dedicated Piano filters
- Clavinet EQ controls
- String Resonance (Generation 2) on acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights
- Selectable Soft Piano Release
- Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) on selected acoustic and electric pianos
- Layer (Slot) Detune functionality
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback
- Dedicated OLED Display for Oscillator section
- 480 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
- All samples can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 34 Voice polyphony
- Oscillator Types: Classic, Wavetable (Wave), Formant, Super Wave (S-Wave) and Sample
- Oscillator Configurations: Pitch, Detune*, Shape*, Sync*, Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Bell and Noise Mix, FM* and Ring Mod
- *=Not available for Sample/Superwave
- Classic Transistor Ladder Filter (LP M), 12 & 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and combined Low Pass/Band Pass (LP+BP) filter
- Filter Drive: Off, 1, 2 and 3
- Filter Tracking: Off, 1/3, 2/3 and Full
- 3 Unison modes
- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- Modulation envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- LFO with 5 waveforms/modes: Square, Triangle, Ramp Dn, Ramp Up and Sample & Hold
- 400 (8x50) Synth Preset locations with Synth Preset categories
- Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up-Down and Random). Range: 1, 2, 3 or 4 octaves.
- LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- Effect 1: Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Wah-Wah, AutoWah 1, Autowah 2
- Effect 2: Flanger, Vibe, 2 Phasers, 2 Choruses
- Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP) and panel selectable Analog mode.
- 3 types of Speaker simulations, JC, Twin and Small
- Filter Mode (HP24/LP24) with Cut-off, Resonance and Mix controls
- Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive
- 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz - 8 kHz and 4 kHz
- Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive
- Extended Morphable Parameters - (Filter Resonance, Reverb Dry/Wet, Delay Feedback, Amp Drive)
- Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock
- Compressor with Fast Mode
- Reverb - 6 algorithms with Bright Mode
Nord Stage 3 HP76: 76-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-G
- 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Sustain input compatible with Nord Triple Pedal (sold separately)
- Rotor Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- Organ Swell Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- Program Change Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary two-button pedal like e.g. Boss FS-6, Boss FS-7 etc.
- MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connectors
- MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector for USB MIDI, Software Update and Sound Transfer
- Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
Dust cover (88 and HP76 only)
Sustain pedal (88 and HP76 only)
Nord Keyboard Stand EX
Nord Soft Case
Nord Triple Pedal
Nord Music Stand EX
Nord Half-Moon Switch (for Compact model)
Nord Stage 3 HP76: 1122 mm (44"), 127 mm (5"), 347 mm (13,6")
Nord Stage 3 HP76: 12,5 kg (27.5 lb)
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.