Own the Stage with your Nord Piano 3
Nord have done it again with outstanding new keyboard technology, improved grand weighted action and expanded memory for the exclusive Nord Piano Library - the Nord Piano 3 takes piano feel and realism to a new level.
The new Virtual Hammer Action Technology simulates the movement of the hammers in a Grand Piano, capturing the characteristics with exceptional dynamics and breathtaking level of authenticity.
Nord Piano 3 Main features at a glance:
- 88-note Triple Sensor keybed with improved grand weighted action
- Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology for greatly improved key response
- OLED-display for better overview
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- 256 MB for Nord Sample Library
- Layer and split-functionality
- Nord Triple Pedal
- 3 Dynamic Curves
- Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal
- Advanced String Resonance (Gen 2)
- Soft Release
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- All effects in Stereo
- Tube overdrive simulation
- Vibe effect
- Separate Reverb/Delay effects
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah-wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
VIRTUAL HAMMER ACTION TECHNOLOGY NEW
The Nord exclusive Virtual Hammer Action Technology simulates the hammer movements in a Grand Piano delivering outstanding authenticity and dynamic response. The Triple Sensor keybed allows key movements to be determined with stunning precision. The result is a keyboard action that handles dynamic playing with amazing control at any velocity level.
The Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology enables you to produce a new note without lifting the key completely. This allows for smoother repetitions as the tone is not completely dampened between the strokes, similar to the fluent transitions possible on a Grand Piano.
Extended Triggering Range
The new keyboard technology makes both top and bottom triggering possible, resulting in amazing control when playing percussively as well as pianissimo with the keys half-pressed down.
Grand Weighted Action NEW
The keybed has added weight for improved dynamic control providing authentic Piano touch and feel.
The individual Fatar keybeds are meticulously calibrated at the Nord factory to ensure an even response over the whole range.
Buy your Nord Piano 3 from your Nord specialists - Musiclab in Brisbane!
Nord Piano 3 Specifications:
- OLED Display
- 4 banks with 50 programs - 200 locations
- Organize functionality for programs
- Live Mode - 5 Live programs
- Global Transpose: +/- 6 semitones
- Program Transpose: +/- 6 semitones
- Fine-tune: +/- 50 Cents
- Kbd Touch: 3 velocity response curves
- Triple Sensor keybed with Virtual Hammer Action Technology
- Split functionality with selectable split point and LED indication
- Layer functionality
- Mono Output option
- Dynamic Sustain Pedal action with the included Nord Triple Pedal
- Free OS updates
- 6 types - Grand, Upright, Electric Piano 1, Electric Piano 2, Clavinet and Harpsichord.
- Each category can contain up to 9 different models.
- Organize functionality for piano sounds
- 40/60 Voices Polyphony (stereo/mono pianos)
- Advanced String Resonance (Generation 2) - adjustable amount
- Selectable Soft Release for Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos and Harpsichord
- Selectable Pedal Noise for Grand, Upright and Electric Pianos 1 - adjustable amount
- Octave Transpose: -1/+1
SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
- 15 Voices Polyphony
- Organize functionality for samples
- Amp envelope with Attack and Decay/Release
- Selectable velocity sensitive low pass filter and dynamic range
- Octave Transpose: -1/+3
- Sustenuto pedal can be set as sustain or latch pedal for the Sample Synth section.
- Volume controllable with Volume Pedal (not included)
- Approx. 1 GB dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Approx. 256 MB dedicated to the Nord Sample Library 2.0
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
Amp Simulations, Comp and EQ
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Dedicated Reverb with Room, Stage and Hall algorithms, each with an additional Bright mode
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount and Tap-tempo function
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Piano pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use the included Nord Triple Pedal or a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc
- 1 Volume Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB-MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- Nord Piano 3: 1287 mm (50.7"), 121 mm (4.8"), 340 mm (13.4")
- Pedal: 264 mm (10.4"), 224 mm (8.8"), 70 mm (2.8")
- Nord Piano 3: 18,2 kg (40.3 lbs)
- Pedal: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Nord Triple Pedal
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Piano Library v5 DVD-ROM
- Nord Sample Library 2.0 DVD-ROM
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.