Mastering-grade Monitor made by an audio industry household name
The Neumann KH 120 A can serve as a near-field monitor in stereo speaker systems or as a rear speaker in multi-channel systems. Its treble driver is mounted into an elliptical Mathematically Modeled DispersionTM waveguide, resulting in reduced audio distortion, smoother off-axis response and more accurate frequency reproduction.
A compact aluminium cabinet with large front ports ensure resonant frequencies and bass compression is minimised, allowing the KH 120 A to be mounted in tight spaces. Powerful analog class AB amplifiers with a large amount of headroom provide improved transient response. Neumann’s high level of quality control and production consistency mean that any two KH 120 A monitors can be considered matched pairs. The KH 120 A is perfect for use in recording studios, broadcast applications, post-production and mastering houses.
Please note: This product is a single side KH120AG Monitor. Order 2 for a complete pair.
Best working environment: Close to professional ears
The KH 120 is typically used in near-field applications such as project, music, broadcast and post-production studios for recording, mixing and mastering. It it also available as a digital input “D” version.
Neumann KH 120 In a Nutshell:
Powerful compact bi-amplified studio monitor with superb impulse response and resolution.
Compact bi-amplified studio monitor with a high efficiency
Exceptional bass depth and transient response from 52 to 21k Hz
Precise dispersion, optimized for near-field applications
Buy your Neumann KH120 studio monitors from Musiclab in Brisbane!
Neumann KH 120 Features:
- Compact bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor
- 5.25" low-frequency driver (50W), 1" high-frequency driver (50W)
- Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide provides smooth off-axis response and accurate monitoring in non-ideal acoustical environments
- Powerful titanium fabric dome tweeter delivers low-distortion and high-frequency reproduction
- Composite sandwich cone woofer designs dampen breakup modes and reduce harmonic distortion
- Free-field frequency response: 52Hz to 21kHz (+/-3dB)
- Self-generated noise (with input gain set to 100dB for 0dBu): <20dB(A) at 10cm
- Maximum SPL: (half space at 3% THD at 1m): 111.1dB SPL, averaged 100Hz to 6kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2kHz
- Crossover slope: 24dB/octave, 4th order
- Bass equalization: 0dB, -2.5dB, -5dB, -7.5dB
- Mid equalization: 0dB, -1.5dB, -3dB, -4.5dB
- High equalization: +1dB, 0dB, -1dB, -2dB
- Protection circuitry: low and high limiter
- Input: XLR, >10 kOhms
- Input gain control (sensitivity): -15dBu to 0dBu
- Output level control: 94dB, 100dB, 108dB, 114dB SPL
- Dimensions: 277 x 182 x 220 mm
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.