Compact Pokit Rokit
KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer.
It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 100dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position.
The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
The Rokit 4 G3 is the solution for small desks that require big sound. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series.
Accuracy, compactness, affordability: have it all with KRK's Rokit 4 G3!
KRK Rokit 4 Active Studio Monitor Tech Specs:
|Compare the ROKIT Family||ROKIT 4 G3||ROKIT 5 G3||ROKIT 6 G3||ROKIT 8 G3||ROKIT 10-3 G3|
|System Type||Active Studio Monitor||Active Studio Monitor||Active Studio Monitor||Active Studio Monitor||Active Studio Monitor|
|Woofer||4" Aramid Glass Composite||5" Aramid Glass Composite||6" Aramid Glass Composite||8" Aramid Glass Composite||10" Aramid Glass Composite|
|Mid Driver||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||4" Aramid Glass Composite WOOFER|
|Tweeter||1" Soft Dome||1" Soft Dome||1" Soft Dome||1" Soft Dome||1" Soft Dome|
|Frequency Response||51Hz - 35KHz||45Hz - 35KHz||38Hz - 35KHz||35Hz - 35KHz||31Hz - 30KHz|
|Max Peak SPL||102 dB||106 dB||107 dB||109 dB||113 dB|
|Amplifier Class||CLASS AB||CLASS AB||CLASS AB||CLASS AB||CLASS AB|
|Input Impedence||10KΩ Balanced||10KΩ Balanced||10KΩ Balanced||10KΩ Balanced||10KΩ Balanced|
|HF Level Adjust||-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB||-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB||-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB||-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB||-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB|
|LF Level Adjust||(-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB)||(-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB)||(-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB)||(-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB)||(-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB)|
|System Volume||(-30dB to +6dB)||(-30dB to +6dB)||(-30dB to +6dB)||(-30dB to +6dB)||(-30dB to +6dB)|
|Finish||Black Vinyl Wrap||Black Vinyl Wrap||Black Vinyl Wrap||Black Vinyl Wrap||Black Vinyl Wrap|
|Port Configuration||Front Firing Slot Port||Front Firing Slot Port||Front Firing Slot Port||Front Firing Slot Port||Front Firing Slot Port|
|Depth||8.82" (238mm)||9.06" (230mm)||10.87" (276mm)||11.73" (298mm)||21.5" (545mm)|
|Width||6.09" (155mm)||7.28" (185mm)||8.82" (224mm)||10.83" (275mm)||12.8" (325mm)|
|Height (D X W X H)||8.31" (211mm)||11.10" (282mm)||13.0" (330mm)||15.50" (394mm)||14.4" (365mm)|
|Weight||8.67 Lbs. (3.93 Kg.)||14.1 Lbs. (6.4 Kg.)||19.4 Lbs. (8.80Kg.)||26.5 Lbs. (12.0 Kg.)||46 Lbs. (21 Kg.)|
KRK Rokit 4 Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Proprietary waveguide optimised for superior imaging
- 1" Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimised distortion and colourisation
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.