Connect your guitar to your favourite Apps
IK Multimedia’s iRig 2 improves upon the original iRig design allowing guitar and bass players to play and record while on the go, now with even greater quality and ease. Able to accept guitar, bass and line level sources, the iRig 2 now features an adjustable gain dial for input level control, a selector switch to toggle between clean and processed signals for tuning and a ¼” amplifier output for incorporating the iRig 2 into an existing live rig.
Headphones can also be plugged into the 3.5mm headphone output. Compatible with both iOS and Android devices, the iRig 2 also comes a Velcro strap for attaching it to a microphone stand.
Connection: 3.5mm TRRS
IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface Features:
- A simple guitar Interface for Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Samsung Professional Audio-compatible Android device*
- 1/4" input accepts both guitar and bass instrument-level signal
- 1/8" TRRS plug sends instrument signal to and returns stereo signal from your device
- 1/8" headphone output lets you monitor your sound in private
- 1/4" out with dual mode (FX/THRU) operation lets you connect your guitar amp
- Thumbwheel lets your set the input volume quickly and easily
- Compatible with most effects and recording apps
- Includes AmpliTube FREE software
- Includes a microphone stand and hook-and-loop fastening strip
*Includes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, and Galaxy Tab S2
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.