Solo artists - This is your Focusrite recording bundle!
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio recording bundle provides you with everything you need to make great-sounding recordings. You get Focusrite's outstanding Scarlett Solo USB audio interface with a vibrant Focusrite mic preamp, ultra-clean instrument DI, and two line outputs to connect to speakers. On top of that, you get a Scarlett Studio condenser mic and a pair of headphones.
For the third-generation Scarlett Solo, Focusrite has not only raised the bar with vanishingly low latency, 192kHz sample rates, optimized preamp gain structure, and an instrument input that handles scorching hot pickups; they also included the acclaimed Air circuit that models their legendary ISA console transformer to give your voice and instrument recordings a brighter, more open sound.
Topping off this awesome value pack, Focusrite has also included a sweet software package that'll have you up and running fast. Start making music today with the Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio recording bundle!
The Scarlett Solo features a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument input and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion, and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. And the Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo recording bundle ships with a killer software bundle headlined by Ableton Live Lite and the Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. You also get Softube's Time and Tone Bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, and access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective, which offers free software downloads and generous discounts. Focusrite has included everything you need to get up and running fast.
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
Focusrite has also partnered with Splice to give 3rd-generation Scarlett owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up their new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free loops, one-shots, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite sound designers, artists, and producers. Artists are using Splice to create all kinds of music, from chart-topping pop, and Grammy-winning albums, to underground mix tapes, and even cinematic scores.
For more information on your Scarlett Solo Studio Bundle visit Focusrite website
Buy your Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio USB Interface Recording Bundle fomr your Focusrite experts - Musiclab in Brisbane!
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Recording Bundle Tech Specs:
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z) Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 v1809 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Recording Bundle Features:
- 3rd-generation Scarlett Solo USB audio interface
- Scarlett Studio CM25 MkIII condenser microphone
- Scarlett Studio HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones
- 1-meter microphone cable
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- Upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamp
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- High-headroom instrument input for bass, guitar, or synths
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Balanced TRS L/R monitor outputs with level control
- Headphone output with independent level control
- USB bus powered
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.