The perfect audio interface for a singer-songwriter
This little gem is Focusrite's simplest USB audio interface. It's perfect if you want to start creating studio quality recordings with your guitar, the 3rd Generation Scarlett Solo provides an easy way in.
✔ The best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
✔ One high headroom instrument input, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
✔ Quick Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
✔ High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere
Capture your music anywhere by simply plugging your guitar straight in or miking up, and monitoring directly for latency-free foldback. Scarlett Solo is giving musicians worldwide professional sounding results everywhere, all the time.
Focsurite's mic preamps, high-headroom instrument inputs and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. No need to worry about the tech, you can focus on creating music.
The 3rd-generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo's exterior now looks even sleeker, and inside, upgrades now deliver better sonics, lower latency, and make it easier to use. 192kHz sample rates mean studio-quality sound you can take anywhere. Focusrite have also added their Air circuit to their already-amazing Scarlett mic preamps. The instrument inputs have also been re-engineered to handle the hottest active pickups. Lastly, your Scarlett Solo (third-gen) has wired analogue protection circuitry on it's inputs and outputs, protecting your interface from damaging power surges.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Generation) Features at a glance:
- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
- With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo ships with an awesome software bundle including Ableton Live Lite and the Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. You also get Softube's Time and Tone Bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, and access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective, which offers free software downloads and generous discounts. Focusrite has included everything you need to get up and running fast.
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
Focusrite has also partnered with Splice to give 3rd-generation Scarlett owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up their new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free loops, one-shots, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite sound designers, artists, and producers. Artists are using Splice to create all kinds of music, from chart-topping pop, and Grammy-winning albums, to underground mix tapes, and even cinematic scores.
Buy your Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Generation Interface from your Focusrite experts - Musiclab in Brisbane!
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface Specifications:
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analogue Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analogue Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 v1809 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface Features:
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- Upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamp
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- High-headroom instrument input for bass, guitar, or synths
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Balanced TRS L/R monitor outputs with level control
- Headphone output with independent level control
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- 2-year warranty
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.