Big Focusrite Sound - Small Package
The Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 is a compact, easy to use USB audio interface perfect for professional and home studios. The Scarlett 6i6’s 2 high quality preamps accept either XLR or ¼” jack and feature either mic, instrument or line switching via the included Focusrite Control software, individual pads also switchable via software, and gain controls with unique halo level meters. Also included is a monitor level control, 2 high-powered headphone outputs, MIDI I/O, SPDIF I/O, 2 ¼” line inputs on the rear of the unit as well as 4 ¼” line outputs for connection to speakers.
Phantom power can also supply 48v to condenser microphones. The updated Scarlett 6i6 offers incredibly low latency times as well as a new digital converter design for recording up to 192 kHz sampling at 24-bit. The gain pots also allow for smoother and more even control while the instrument inputs have an added 8dB of headroom to accommodate hot guitar pickups. Packed with outstanding features, the Scarlett range of interfaces are arguably the most widely used USB interfaces on the market today.
Super-low latency for better performances
You know you perform better when you've got a great-sounding monitor mix with everything you need to hear to be inspired — for example, reverb and delay on a guitar solo. The Scarlett 6i6's super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time, so you can hear your parts as you envision them and record better performances.
Remote control from your iPhone or iPad
With the free Focusrite iOS Control app, you can adjust the mixes you made with Focusrite Control on the desktop app from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Includes Focusrite Control software, Avid Pro Tools First, Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite Red plug-in suite, Softube Time and Tone bundle, Novation’s Bass Station, XLN Audio’s Addictive Keys and Loopmasters sample library.
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 Features:
- Optimized second-generation technology
- 2 great-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with generous even gain
- 2 reengineered instrument inputs accommodate the hottest pickups
- Smart I/O configuration for small-format recording
- 2 front-panel mic/instrument combo jacks; 2 rear-panel line inputs
- Class-leading converters, sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Headphone output with volume control
- Vanishingly low latency lets you monitor with plug-ins, no DSP required
- 4 balanced 1/4" outputs; S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O for sending/receiving MIDI notes to/from a keyboard controller
- Compact, roadworthy chassis goes where you go
- USB to host for connection to your computer
- Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
- Focusrite Control and iOS Control apps provide easy configuration and remote control via your smart device
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.