- In Stock
- 0 Reviews
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER!: Trade Up your existing Pro Tools License ro Pro Tools Ultimate for nearly 50% OFF the regular price! Pro Tools Ultimate adds to your creative arsenal, building on the industry-standard tool-set with advanced professional tools. Expanded tracks, voices, inputs and auxiliaries are just the beginning.
The Pro Benchmark DAW
Most audio professionals regard Pro Tools as the industry-standard software production platform; they also know that if you want to use what major recording studios and broadcast-grade video post-production houses are using, you need to step up to Pro Tools | Ultimate (used to be known as Pro Tools HD). On top of the regular Pro Tools features you're getting up to 384 audio tracks (50% more than previous versions), 7.1 surround, Atmos, and Ambisonics support, access to exclusive plug-ins such as HEAT, advanced editing functions, superior delay compensation, and expanded video implementation. On top of that again, you get support for advanced S6 features like waveform views, breakpoint automation views, and higher-level automation features. Complete with MacOS Mojave support, Pro Tools | Ultimate really is the most state-of-the-art professional recording system on the planet.
Ultra-flexible recording, editing, and mixing environment
Pro Tools | Ultimate's ultra-streamlined 2-window user interface makes navigation easy, putting all the controls and commands you regularly use right at your fingertips. And most advanced functions are only an additional click away saving you days or weeks just getting to know the program. With Pro Tools | Ultimate, you can get stuck in quickly and be producing your masterpiece.
Experiment without stopping playback
The newest version of Pro Tools | Ultimate enables you to make updates to tracks and timeline selections during playback with more fluidity than ever before. With absolutely no interruption, you can create or delete tracks, enable or disable tracks, and add a preset to a track. You can also insert, move, or remove plug-ins and sends, make changes to your I/O, and record-enable and disable tracks. Pro Tools | Ultimate lets you experiment with effects, presets, loop points, and more — all without stopping playback.
Create with an amazing collection of powerful 64-bit AAX plug-ins
The Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle is now included in all active Pro Tools 1-year Software Updates + Support Plans as well as subscription licenses. This bundle includes every audio plug-in that Avid has to offer — classic compressors and EQs, studio effects, stompboxes, reverbs, guitar amps, and more. If you work in the box, you need a collection of top-shelf plug-ins. And with the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle, you'll have every tool you need. They're a must-have for Pro Tools users.
Integrated mixing and editing power that goes way deeper than plug-ins
AAX plug-ins only scratch the surface of what Pro Tools | Ultimate has to offer. Functions like Avid's multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you fix timing issues across your entire mix. Automatic delay compensation keeps your mix intact, even when you pile on the plug-ins. What's more, AAX plug-ins allow you to take projects back and forth between your Pro Tools | Ultimate system and standard Pro Tools systems, so collaborating with smaller studios is easy. Full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces lets you take total command of Pro Tools | Ultimate beyond the capabilities of HUI-based controllers. And thanks to Pro Tools | Ultimate's faster-than-real-time offline bounce functions, mixing down stems and freeing up processor power is extremely simple.
Loaded with the quality tools you need for in-the-box music creation
Even though recorders and editors love Pro Tools | Ultimate, it's also the weapon of choice for music composers and electronic musicians. Along side a full suite of great virtual instruments, Pro Tools | Ultimate also gives you the environment and tools you need to get the most out of them. If you're a traditional composer, you'll love how easy it is to import your scores or create compositions in Pro Tools | Ultimate's versatile score editor. And if you're into modern MIDI production, Pro Tools | Ultimate's top-shelf MIDI implementation, including support up to 1,024 MIDI tracks (double that of previous versions) will astound you!
Music production, broadcast, video post, and beyond
Pro Tools | Ultimate is also a tool of choice for video post and broadcast professionals around the world. With software-spanning interchange options such as OMF/AAF/MXF interchange, Clip Gain metadata support, and a Unified Video Engine that can play most common HD video formats without the need for transcoding, integrating your Pro Tools | Ultimate rig with Avid Media Composer is a snap. And with native support for 7.1 surround, Atmos, and Ambisonics, Pro Tools | Ultimate is able to tackle video game design, VR audio, and even full theatrical mixes completely in the box — no console required.
Real time application of nondestructive EQ, filtering, and dynamics processing to a clip without affecting the entire track! Select a single clip or group of clips on your timeline and tweak them to perfection using Avid's powerful Channel Strip plug-in (based on the Euphonix System 5 console). If you're a post-production engineer you will quickly find you won't be able to do without this function when you're working with dialogue or voice-overs.
Connect and collaborate
Avid Cloud Collaboration, means you can connect and collaborate with other musicians, producers, engineers, and mixers,across the globe!... it's like working together in the same studio!
Buy Pro Tools Ultimate from your Pro Tools specialist - Musiclab in Brisbane!
Avid Pro Tools | Ultimate Tech Specs:
- Software Type: DAW software
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Upgrade from Pro Tools 11+
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Format: AAX
- Authorization Type: iLok 2/3 or iLok Cloud account (internet connection required)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core i7 processor or higher, 16GB RAM (32GB recommended), 15GB disk space
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Xeon E7 processor or higher, 16GB RAM (32GB recommended), 15GB disk space
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12.6 to 10.14
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 or later
Avid Pro Tools | Ultimate Features:
- Industry-standard digital audio workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- Interact with and make updates to tracks and timeline selections during playback without interruption
- Supports Ambisonics full-sphere surround sound — perfect for video game design and VR Audio
- Supports up to 1,024 MIDI tracks — that’s double that of earlier versions
- MIDI Input Display shows notes and chords as you play them on a MIDI controller
- MIDI merge enhancements include seamless merging of newly performed and existing MIDI CC automation
- MIDI clips turn red during recording, blurring the distinction between MIDI and audio
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move to the next or previous MIDI note for super-fast MIDI editing
- Name field in the New Track dialog makes naming tracks faster than ever
- Scroll to Track allows you to identify a track by name and scroll to it
- Batch Rename command for Tracks and Clips
- 64-bit architecture unlocks serious processing power and massive session handling
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Complete Dolby Atmos integration for mixing object-based audio
- Apply nondestructive EQ, filtering, and dynamics processing with clip-based effects
- Use Pro Tools | HDX in any punch mode, and it will calibrate and time-align your stems
- Track Commit and Track Freeze free up system resources during intense sessions
- Improved waveform visualization powers you through big projects
- Layered Editing prevents you from losing overlapped clips while editing
- Real-time fade manipulation for creating quick crossfades
- Send fully overlapped clips to a or existing playlist while editing and/or while recording
- Grid Toggle function makes flipping between Grid and Slip modes easy
- Tandem Trimming enables trimming the start and end of two adjacent clips simultaneously
- Clip Overwrite Indicator alerts you when you move an audio clip so that it fully overlaps a smaller off-screen clip
- Soundbase uses tags to make locating audio files and loops easy
- Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow and frees up resources
- Unified Media Engine natively supports multiple HD video formats
- Smooth collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media-production workflows
- Workspace Browser makes project navigation extremely fast and incredibly simple
- Simple keyboard commands let you quickly disable and enable sends and inserts
- Capture automation while recording audio
- Utilize up to 384 tracks with the software alone (50% more than previous versions) and up to 1,152 voices by adding native voice packs or HDX cards
- Take advantage of over 60 bundled 64-bit plug-in processors, effects, and virtual instruments
- Automatic delay compensation provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all your tracks
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor provide comprehensive composing capabilities
- Mix various audio file types and formats in a single session without format conversion
- Create flawless performances using simple track compositing functions
- Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
- Mute and Solo visual indicators and Bus Interrogation provide a clear view of signal flow
- Full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces
- Low-latency monitoring with Core Audio and ASIO hardware delivers smoother tracking
- Read/record from flash drives, RAID systems, network-attached drives, and server storage
- Functions such as Export Selected Tracks as Session make collaboration easy
- OMF/AAF/MXF interchange support included
- Export support for MP3 files, iTunes, and SoundCloud also included
- Full time code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
- Mix in everything from mono to 7.1 surround sound
- Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate
- 1 year of software updates, ExpertPlus Support, Avid's Complete Plug-in Bundle, and MachineControl
- Support for macOS Mojave (10.14)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.