This Pro Tools Reinstatement Plan is for EDU Institutions' who's Updates and Support Plan have expired for more than a month. If your subscription has expired within the last 30 days you need a Renewal License.
Note that it is compatible with Pro Tools 9 through to 11, Pro Tools Express and Pro Tools M-Powered versions.
Includes Annual Upgrade & Support Plan (12 months).
If your Pro Tools update plan has expired, this Avid 1-year Software Updates + Support Plan for Pro Tools lets you reinstate it at an attractive price. This plan provides you with a year of software updates as soon as they're released, and one year of support from Avid, ensuring that your system remains current with up-to-the-minute releases and upgrades. This Avid 1-year Software Updates + Support Plan for Pro Tools is not a subscription. If you choose not to renew this plan when it expires, the Pro Tools software and the upgrades you've received are yours to keep.
This product is for Pro Tools customers whose software is NOT currently covered under a Software Updates + Support Plan.
Having a compatible PC or Mac is essential when using Pro Tools. Find out current version requirements here.
Avid 1-Year Software Updates + Support Plan for Pro Tools Features:
- Gives you 1 year of software updates
- Includes all applicable software updates and upgrades available on release
- Benefit from unlimited web support with a 24 to 48-hour response time
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Buy your EDU Institutional Reinstatement copy of Pro Tools from your Pro Tools Specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab!
Avid Pro Tools Tech Specs:
Software Type: DAW software
Platform: Mac, PC
Upgrade/Full: Annual update plan reinstatement for perpetual license
Bit Depth: 64-bit
Format: AAX Native 64
Authorization Type: iLok 2/3 or iLok Cloud account (internet connection required)
Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 16GB RAM (32GB recommended), 15GB disk space
Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 16GB RAM (32GB recommended), 15GB disk space
OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12.6 to 10.14
OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 or later
Avid Pro Tools 2019 Features:
- Industry-standard Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software for Mac and PC
- Interact with and make updates to tracks and timeline selections during playback without interruption
- Supports up to 1,024 MIDI tracks — that’s double that of earlier versions
- MIDI Input Display shows notes and chords as you play them on a MIDI controller
- MIDI merge enhancements include seamless merging of newly performed and existing MIDI CC automation
- MIDI clips turn red during recording, blurring the distinction between MIDI and audio
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move to the next or previous MIDI note for super-fast MIDI editing
- Name field in the New Track dialog makes naming tracks faster than ever
- Scroll to Track allows you to identify a track by name and scroll to it
- Batch Rename command for Tracks and Clips
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Track Commit and Track Freeze free up system resources during intense sessions
- Improved waveform visualization powers you through big projects
- Layered Editing prevents you from losing overlapped clips while editing
- Real-time fade manipulation for creating quick crossfades
- Send fully overlapped clips to a new or existing playlist while editing and/or while recording
- Grid Toggle function makes flipping between Grid and Slip modes easy
- Tandem Trimming enables trimming the start and end of two adjacent clips simultaneously
- Clip Overwrite Indicator alerts you when you move an audio clip so that it fully overlaps a smaller off-screen clip
- Soundbase uses tags to make locating audio files and loops easy
- Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow and frees up resources
- Unified media engine natively supports multiple HD video formats
- Smooth collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media-production workflows
- Workspace Browser makes project navigation fast and simple
- Simple keyboard commands disable and enable sends and inserts
- Capture automation while recording audio
- Utilize up to 128 tracks at 44.1/48kHz and up to 32 channels of simultaneous I/O
- Take advantage of over 70 bundled plug-in processors, effects, and virtual instruments
- Automatic delay compensation provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio correct timing across all of your tracks
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor provide comprehensive composing capabilities
- Mix various audio file types and formats in a single session without format conversion
- Create flawless performances using simple track compositing functions
- Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
- Mute and Solo visual indicators and Bus Interrogation provide a clear view of signal flow
- Full support for Artist Series and other EUCON-equipped control surfaces
- Low-latency monitoring with Core Audio and ASIO hardware delivers smoother tracking
- Read/record from flash drives, RAID systems, network-attached drives, and server storage
- Functions such as Export Selected Tracks as New Session make collaboration easy
- OMF/AAF/MXF interchange support plus included
- Export support for MP3 files, iTunes, and SoundCloud also included
- Full-time code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
- Avid Cloud Collaboration for connecting and collaborating
- Includes 1 year of software updates and Standard Support
- Support for macOS Mojave (10.14)
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.