IZOTOPE RX 2 - COMPLETE AUDIO RESTORATION
Unit of Issue: each
iZotope RX2 is the most complete audio restoration product on the market, a unique standalone application designed from the ground up to combat a range of audio problems. In addition to unique workflow features designed to help you get the best results, RX2's powerful tools can do processing that plug-in based restoration products simply cannot do. This paired with completely new processing technology results in cleaner, more natural sounding noise reduction and audio repair.
- a complete standalone application designed for audio restoration
- suppress broadband and tonal noise without the harsh artifacts of other solutions
- remove intermittent noises, corrupted intervals and gaps with Spectral Repair re-synthesis
- eliminate overload distortion by automatically rebuilding clipped sections of audio
- clean up hum and buzz caused by poor wiring and other electrical problems
- remove impulse noises like clicks, crackles and pops, digital artifacts and more
- see more detail with innovative metering and the most advanced spectrogram display available
- select by time and frequency to isolate and repair noise with surgical precision
- save time by processing multiple settings in parallel, and revert to earlier settings with an undo history view
NOTE: This product is delivered electronically only. Once your purchase is complete, you will be contacted with the software serial number which will authorise the software which can be downloaded from iZotope's web site. iZotope does not provide boxed products.