IZOTOPE RX 2 ADVANCED - COMPLETE AUDIO RESTORATION
Unit of Issue: each
iZotope RX 2 features several new algorithms and workflow changes equipped to cover even the most challenging repair tasks.
RX 2 Advanced Highlights
- Adaptive mode in Denoiser to remove noise that changes over time
- Deconstruct, a new class of audio manipulation for control over noisy and tonal components of sound
- 3rd party plug-in support enabling any processing on spectrogram selections and in Compare and Batch Processing features
- iZotope 64-bit SRC for sample rate conversion, MBIT+ for dithering and iZotope RadiusŪ for changing time and pitch
- Time-stamped log creation, essential for forensics and archival documentation
- Spectral Repair multi-resolution mode for more accurate separation of noise and desired content
- Automatic Azimuth alignment and precise sub-sample control of delay for tape restoration
Added and Improved Processing
- Denoiser features new Global Smoothing control and high frequency enhancement for increased transparency
- Declick features improved click detection and new Decrackle algorithm designed to treat continuous background crackle from vinyl and older media
- New channel operations left/right channel mixing and arbitrary phase rotation
- Spectral Repair now allows longer and unlimited selection processing
- Gain module has new advanced fade methods
Enhanced Visual Editing
- New Lasso, Brush and Magic Wand tools allow natural, freehand selections around problem sounds, so you're no longer constrained by a selection box
- Magic Wand can automatically select a sound and its harmonics for incredibly fast editing
- Make multiple selections and process them all together, saving time as you audition different options
- Ability to hide side and bottom panels provides a nearly full-screen view of your audio spectrogram or waveform
- Session Support - your edit history is automatically saved when you quit and reloaded when you restart. The entire state of the program including your selection is saved. This new feature also works in the event of a computer crash or power outage. Get back up and running immediately.
- Updated batch processor allows you to chain together multiple modules and process multiple files at once, using multiple CPUs for full optimization
- Remove Hum now intelligently identifies the hum frequency for quick suppression
- And many other small keyboard, mouse and UI improvements
Deconstruct Module - New Creative Control
With RX 2 Advanced, iZotope is introducing a new class of audio manipulation tool. Deconstruct intelligently separates audio into tonal and noisy components. For example, a singer's voice has tonal parts (vowels, M and N sounds) and noisy sounds (breath sounds and sibilance like H, S and Sh). Advanced gives you the power to separate and rebalance these audio building blocks, opening up creative possibilities like accentuating only the tonal parts of a flute or sax recording, or bringing out the airy qualities of a nuanced vocal performance.
iZotope RX2 is the most complete audio restoration product on the market, a unique standalone application designed from the ground up to combat a range of audio problems. In addition to unique workflow features designed to help you get the best results, RX2's powerful tools can do processing that plug-in based restoration products simply cannot do. This paired with completely new processing technology results in cleaner, more natural sounding noise reduction and audio repair.
- a complete standalone application designed for audio restoration
- suppress broadband and tonal noise without the harsh artifacts of other solutions
- remove intermittent noises, corrupted intervals and gaps with Spectral Repair re-synthesis
- eliminate overload distortion by automatically rebuilding clipped sections of audio
- clean up hum and buzz caused by poor wiring and other electrical problems
- remove impulse noises like clicks, crackles and pops, digital artifacts and more
- see more detail with innovative metering and the most advanced spectrogram display available
- select by time and frequency to isolate and repair noise with surgical precision
- save time by processing multiple settings in parallel, and revert to earlier settings with an undo history view
NOTE: This product is delivered electronically only. Once your purchase is complete, you will be contacted with the software serial number which will authorise the software which can be downloaded from iZotope's web site. iZotope does not provide boxed products.