ARTURIA MINIBRUTE - ANALOGUE SYNTHESISER
Unit of Issue: each
Arturia announces the release of a one-of-a-kind real analog synthesizer - MiniBrute! Designed for the analog purist, MiniBrute is an all-analogue monophonic synthesizer that packs warm and powerful sound into an portable yet affordable design.
MiniBrute is a revolutionary new analog synthesizer from Arturia. Featuring a pure analog signal path and a host of unique features, it sets a new standard for what a hardware synthesizer should be.
Its 100% analog audio signal path features a VCO wave mixer, the classic Steiner-Parker multimode filter, as well as numerous innovations such as the Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and the Brute Factor&?. Boasting a complete MIDI, CV and USB connectivity, MiniBrute is right at home with your computer or your vintage synths, making it the ideal companion to deliver an analog blast anywhere you go.
- 100% Analogue Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter
- Voltage Controlle Oscillator with Sub Oscillator
- Oscillator Mixer
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms and bi-polar modulation destinations
- LFO2 with 3 vibrato modes
- Brute Factor (tm) delivering saturation and rich harmonics by means of a feedback signal path from the output back to the input of the filter
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringin extreme triangle harmonics
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators
- 25 Note Keyboard with Velocity and Aftertouch.
- Pitch Bend with 1 octave range
- External Analogue Audio Input
- CV In/Out controls: Ptich, Filterm, Amp, MIDI I/O with 5 pin DIN Connectors and USB MIDI I/O
- 1/4" Audio Output and 1/4" Headphone Output
- Full Function Arpeggiator:
4 modes of arpgeggiation
4 octave range control
6 time divisions
- Audio Input for processing external signals through MiniBrute's synthesis engine.
- Durable Aluminium enclosure